Use as a sleeping bag or a sleep suit! 100% cotton inside and out which means extra warmth.
We aren’t fans of polyester filling as it thins over time and might not be so cosy for baby number 2!
Added bonus of fold down mittens to keep fingers cosy too …. Oh and non slip pads on the soles of the feet!
The ergoPouch Sleep Suit is a safe way to keep baby warm without the need for extra blankets.
The 3.5 TOG Sleep Suit is designed for Winter temperatures and is made with an Organic Cotton sheeting outer layer and 100% cotton filling.
FABRIC:Body Outer: 100% Organic Cotton. Side Panels: 95% Cotton/ 5% Elastane. Filling: 100% Cotton
- Stretch inserts in top and side panels allow babies to move freely and sleep in comfort.
- Breathable fibres keep body temperature constant and comfortable.
- Best for sleeping in 14c-21c (64F-73F) room temperature. Snug for Winter.
- Fits easily into a pram or baby carrier. Simple to convert from Sleep Bag to SleepSuit using zippers.
- Grip pads on the feet for little walkers.
- Easy access for diaper changes.
- Pure organic cotton fleece sleeves with fold down mitts, which are the equivalent weight of the 1.0 TOG ergoCocoon.