Is your baby waking early? Are you struggling with your baby's day sleeps? Do you want to keep your baby's sleep routine in check while you are on holiday? Maybe daylight savings is getting the better of you or perhaps you are a shift worker?
Our cream and white easyblackout kits by easyblinds will save your sleep. They come in a home version (removable frame fasteners only) or a travel Go Anywhere version. If you have a larger window or door area, you can overlap several blinds if required. Easyblackout kits can be used in the home, travel or business.
The material is fray free so it can be cut down to any shape which is great for irregular shaped windows. Simply cut the fabric to the shape and size you need (ensuring the fabric is a little larger than the frame for the best blackout) and press it against the included attachments on the window. Works for triangular, circular, arched or non-standard size windows.
How it works
Using removable Frame Fasteners, this blackout blind can be attached to windows and doors, either to the glass or window/door frames.
The Frame Fasteners can be attached anywhere on the reverse side of the material, making this product flexible and versatile. Each Velcro fastener will attach anywhere on one side of the blackout material. The material can be removed from the attachments for re-positioning as required to ensure best fit on the window.
Each kit includes: easyblackout blackout material, self-adhesive removable frame fastener strips and instructions. All that is required in addition is a measuring tape and scissors.
Easy to use easyblackout blackout blind kit
- Cut the easyblackout blackout material to the shape and size required (or cut to make more than one blind). Where possible we recommend allowing an overlap of approx. 2cm on each of the four sides. This 2cm excess should 'fold around' and sit against the window recess or surround to help block light that otherwise might enter around the edges.
- Apply the self-adhesive frame fastener strips (supplied) around the window frame. We suggest one strip in each of the corners, with more at intervals along the top and sides.
- Press the easyblackout material against the frame fastener strips to attach your blackout blind.
Sizes available and what is included
Available in white and in cream
- 1.5m x 1.35m includes blackout material, 16 frame fasteners and instructions all in a calico carry bag.
- 2m x 1.35m includes blackout material 16 frame fasteners and instructions all in a calico carry bag
- 2m x 1.35m includes blackout material, 20 frame fasteners and instructions all in a calico carry bag
- 2.5m x 1.35m includes blackout material, 20 frame fasteners and instructions all in a calico carry bag
- 2.7m x 1.35m includes blackout material, 20 frame fasteners and instructions, all in a calico carry bag.
►Width and drop Please note that either side can be used as the width or drop, ie each kit can be used either way around.